The Euromoney FX Survey 2015 is the 37th annual survey of liquidity consumption within the global FX markets conducted by Euromoney Magazine.
Respondents were contacted by Euromoney from January 22nd to April 3rd 2015 with responses either collected via telephone or electronically at www.euromoney.com/fx2015.
In total Euromoney received 3,794 valid responses from consumers of FX liquidity representing total FX consumption of $123.6 Trillion in calendar year 2014.
Responses were received from:
- Leveraged Funds
- Real Money
- Non-Financial Corporations
- Non-Market Making Banks
- Non-Bank Electronic FX Platforms
Euromoney Market Data FX allows you to analyse the results of Euromoney's benchmark FX poll. All tables, graphs and charts can be downloaded and sent to clients or included in any presentations
- Create respondent groups by institution type, account size, service priorities and country or region
- Tailor the results
- Analyze voter breakdown in each results table (by institution type, account size and geography)
- Export the results into excel
- Produce PDFs/Images of the results which can be incorporated into your presentations
- click to view full size (will open in a new window)
for more charts and information.
Already have an account?